Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hangin' Out With Mama Jude

Hi Everybody!

Went to a meeting last night at a local artist co-op and learned all about having a presence on the web. Didn't really think I was blog-worthy, but hey, I'll give it a try. One thing's for sure, it amazes me how we can connect to one another all around the globe. I can visit the site of handwork friends in South Africa. I can chat with a toymaker in New Zealand who loves plant dyes as much as I do. I'd love to have a way to share all that I've learned about plant dyes with the world, and maybe this is one way to do that. Thanks for stoppin' by. I've got lots to dye this weekend with the release of the July Phat Fiber box coming up. Maybe I'll take some pics when I'm dying up some alpaca yarn. I already mordanted it today, so I'm good to go. Catch ya later!

Mama Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment